I can't send / receive mail

The system running until yesterday is not working right now. The MX record and other things are correct. I can’t send or receive mail.

Site: magical-tips.com

Have you checked the steps here?

When you say it was running until yesterday, what did you change since then? Was that when you changed nameservers to Cloudflare?

I have been using these settings for about 6 months. I haven’t made any changes until now. The MX record is correct, but there is a problem with the mail.

What is the error when you try to send or receive mail?

If you didn’t change anything on the Cloudflare end, you may be best checking with your host.

E-mail is coming at the moment, I think there is trouble in the main machine. But when I wrote to the hosting company, the problem was in Cloudflare.

Hosts love blaming Cloudflare, what exactly did the host say the problem was ‘with Cloudflare’?

Yes, they said it wasn’t the problem. That’s why I opened up a request for support.

I think I am struggling to grasp this one! Maybe someone else can understand the issue! :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s coming late, now. I guess the problem is soon solved completely. Thank you for your interest.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.