I can't send / receive mail

email

The system running until yesterday is not working right now. The MX record and other things are correct. I can’t send or receive mail.

Site: magical-tips.com

0 Likes

Have you checked the steps here?

When you say it was running until yesterday, what did you change since then? Was that when you changed nameservers to Cloudflare?

0 Likes

I have been using these settings for about 6 months. I haven’t made any changes until now. The MX record is correct, but there is a problem with the mail.

0 Likes

What is the error when you try to send or receive mail?

If you didn’t change anything on the Cloudflare end, you may be best checking with your host.

0 Likes

E-mail is coming at the moment, I think there is trouble in the main machine. But when I wrote to the hosting company, the problem was in cloudflare.

0 Likes

Hosts love blaming Cloudflare, what exactly did the host say the problem was ‘with Cloudflare’?

0 Likes

Yes, they said it wasn’t the problem. That’s why I opened up a request for support.

0 Likes

I think I am struggling to grasp this one! Maybe someone else can understand the issue! :slightly_smiling_face:

0 Likes

It’s coming late, now. I guess the problem is soon solved completely. Thank you for your interest.

0 Likes

closed #10

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes