I can't register domain?

Hello, i have a domain .com registered in cloudflare, but i cant register a new domain, only can transfer ?

Unfortunately, the new domain registration beta program is closed again. It’s back to transfers-only for now. There’s no ETA on when the beta program will reopen.

1 Like

I see it as an option in my dashboard

I’m seeing the option for an account that has a paid domain, but not seeing the option for an account without a paid domain. Is this a paid feature now?

I don’t see the register domain for an account without a paid domain.

I see the option for one account that has a paid domain, but the option does not exist for an account without a paid domain.

New Domain registrations (beta) are currently disabled for most customers while we iron out some issues. We’ll surely post in our Blog when we reopen for everyone.

Cloudflare Support does not assist with exceptions to allow registrations, so please be patient with us. If you need to use another registrar in the meantime, you can always transfer here at a later date.

As one of the SMEs for Registrar, I really appreciate hearing that our customers want this feature, and while I’m hopeful you won’t need me, I’m looking forward to interacting and assisting with any issues or questions you may have when it reopens.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.