I can't modify the nameservers

I can’t modify the nameservers of the domain name because its current registrar is cloudflare.
At present, its nameservers are GoDaddy.

Are you saying you transferred the domain in, and want to change the name servers to Cloudflare, but can’t?

If, you’ll have to open a ticket. Email is easiest: support AT cloudflare DOT com

And post the ticket # here as soon as you get the autoreply.

ticket #2278551

The expert who answered the questions in the ticket seemed to know nothing about domain names.
He always asked me to go to the Registrar to modify nameservers.
I repeatedly stressed that the domain name registrar is cloudflare, but he just doesn’t understand what I mean.

That should have sounded familiar to them. @gloria is probably on by now and can take a closer look.

If you post the actual domain name, I can take a look to see if I can confirm the situation.

1 Like

Hi @zhangruoqi1988 Apologies for the issues faced here. I can see that the domain is using Cloudflare registrar and it is currently stuck in pending. I am currently investigating this issue and will respond on the ticket once we know more. Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

I am actively working on this issue at the moment. Once we have further updates, I will update the ticket. We appreciate your patience.

1 Like

Just updated the ticket. Let us know if this is working for you after the re-check is triggered.

1 Like

Your zone is now active and the ticket is closed. Do let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

1 Like