I can't find any information on the "Subscriptions" tab

Hello,
My subscription for the Pro plan was to be renewed on the 21st of Dec, 2019 but because I had no money in the card account where the money was billed from, my subscription was cancelled. I have money now in the account and I want it to be billed. written to billing support about this but it still hasn’t been billed or do I initiate it again from my end? how do I do this?

Moreover under the subscription tab in the Billing panel, I can’t find any info there as regards to my previous and current subscription. In addition, there is no where for me to check my current subscription status.

I don’t know how to go about the first and second issue. Please I need help with resolving this.

You said it was cancelled, so there is no current subscription.

Sorry please the post has been edited and updated. Please check, your help is very much appreciated.

In that case you will have to sign up again for a paid plan.

Okay. Does this mean that i have to delete this account? This should not be this hard. :pensive:

No, that is not account related. You had a paid plan which was cancelled. If you want it again you need to sign up again. Just do what you did at the beginning.

Okay. Thanks for your help. I think I’ve got it working