I can't change from full to flexible SSL

Hello, I would like to know if you can help me. When I change the ssl from full to flexible my blog is no longer visible and I don’t know why …

Hi @luisaarenconmoya,

Not sure why you want to change to Flexible, you can read Why flexible SSL mode is not the best choice. It is not fully secure and can cause issues with your site.

Are you having issues currently with Full?

1 Like

Thank you very much for responding, I have no problems with the full, but I have received an email that, if I have not misunderstood, force me to buy the ssl certificate and today I am not interested, because the blog is very new … If I didn’t have to buy anything, it was the same as before with the full ssl.

this is the email:

Cloudflare has detected that your configuration is using our Authenticated Origin Pulls feature. Recently, we renewed the certificate that our edge network presents to your origin due to the upcoming expiration of the current certificate on January 11, 2020 .

To ensure uninterrupted service, you need to update your origin server to authenticate with the new authenticated origin pull certificate anytime before January 11, 2020 .

Ah, OK - you can probably safely ignore this email if you don’t have this feature enabled. If you go to SSL/TLS in your Cloudflare dash, is ‘Authenticated Origin Pulls’ on or off? If it’s off, then you don’t need to do anything :slight_smile: That email is unrelated to the SSL mode, and is not to do with the SSL certificate on your site.

1 Like

there are on. I can change?

Yes, you can disable that if you haven’t configured it on your server.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I think I have not done it, I just changed the dns and did not touch anything else

Thank you very much, it seems that it still works with the TLS off. You’ve been very kind. Thank you!!

1 Like