I can't add the .net domain name

Can you tell me why I don’t add the .net domain to cloudflare

That is a very precise error description :wink:

1 Like

.net is a TLD, it can’t be added to Cloudflare (well actually it could, but it would be a very different discussion). Is there a specific domain you are trying to add? If so, what error or problem are you having when you try to add it to Cloudflare?

1 Like

The only public information is in the link I posted, as it says

The only people that know why a domain is banned are the Trust and Safety team at Cloudflare, you should login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support , click the ‘Get more help’ button and create a support ticket.

What’s wrong with you. This zone is banned and cannot be added to Cloudflare at this time, please contact Cloudflare Support.

I’m sorry, what?

Yes, please do. As it said in the linked article and I then said again, you need to open a support ticket, we can’t help you here.

If I don’t add a domain name, how can I open a ticket?

If you can’t open a ticket, email [email protected] from your account email.

Thats the right attitude, isnt it? :roll_eyes:

You do realise you are on the community forum here, dont you? @domjh is a volunteer and invests his free time to check what issues your domain has and you respond in the way you did.

Maybe it is too far-fetched :wink: but an email to [email protected] might maybe help. That address is also quite often mentioned in the community forum here, if you had cared to search.

2 Likes

Do you get an error message when trying to add the domain?

Here are the instructions - https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/201720164-Step-2-Create-a-Cloudflare-account-and-add-a-website

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.