I can't add the .net domain name

Can you tell me why I don’t add the .net domain to cloudflare

0 Likes

That is a very precise error description :wink:

1 Like

.net is a TLD, it can’t be added to Cloudflare (well actually it could, but it would be a very different discussion). Is there a specific domain you are trying to add? If so, what error or problem are you having when you try to add it to Cloudflare?

1 Like

0 Likes

The only public information is in the link I posted, as it says

The only people that know why a domain is banned are the Trust and Safety team at Cloudflare, you should login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support , click the ‘Get more help’ button and create a support ticket.

0 Likes

What’s wrong with you. This zone is banned and cannot be added to Cloudflare at this time, please contact Cloudflare Support.

0 Likes

I’m sorry, what?

Yes, please do. As it said in the linked article and I then said again, you need to open a support ticket, we can’t help you here.

0 Likes

If I don’t add a domain name, how can I open a ticket?

0 Likes

If you can’t open a ticket, email [email protected] from your account email.

0 Likes

Thats the right attitude, isnt it? :roll_eyes:

You do realise you are on the community forum here, dont you? @domjh is a volunteer and invests his free time to check what issues your domain has and you respond in the way you did.

Maybe it is too far-fetched :wink: but an email to [email protected] might maybe help. That address is also quite often mentioned in the community forum here, if you had cared to search.

2 Likes

Do you get an error message when trying to add the domain?

Here are the instructions - https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/201720164-Step-2-Create-a-Cloudflare-account-and-add-a-website

0 Likes