I Can't Add New Domain / My Tickets Are Closed Automatically!

Hi,
I get the error “xxxx is not a registered domain” and cannot add a registered domain name.

I am sending a ticket explaining the situation, my tickets are closed automatically. I’m replying to the ticket for it to be opened, but it won’t open. No one is helping.

What is the problem ? Where should I start?

Please review

Community Tip - Fixing Code: 1049 example.com is not a registered domain - Tutorials - Cloudflare Community

That domain is probably registered under a TLD which is governed by the Freenom registry. Freenom currently experiences issues with their Whois service which prevents such domains from being added to Cloudflare. Freenom needs to fix that on their side. Unfortunately there is no ETA known for that.

It probably is best to register a proper domain instead. They already go for less than $10 a year.

1 Like

With regards to your tickets being closed, are you clear about what your issue is? If not, then they may not be able to help you and thusfore your tickets are getting closed automatically!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.