I can't add my domain to cf

Hi

i add a new site to cloudflare

first i add my domain then cf return
“This web property is temporarily restricted from being added to Cloudflare at this time. Please try again later, or contact Cloudflare Support with any questions.”

(https://dash.cloudflare.com/api/v4/zones return code 400)
error code : 1098

i contact support but this problem not be solve.

thx

Can you provide a screenshot of the error please?

Hmm… What kind of site is it?

this website is livestreaming site sir.

Have you tried multiple times to add the domain?

yes i tried multiple times to add

So you’re saying you got an API request failed error or what?
If so, then below is what it means!

400 Bad Request (RFC7231)

Server cannot or will not process the request due to something that is perceived to be a client error (e.g., malformed request syntax, invalid request message framing, or deceptive request routing).

but when i add another domain cf not return this api error like this domain.

So your only getting the API REQUEST FAILED error on the domain you are trying to add?

yes only this domain

Well error 400 (as previously mentioned) is a bad request error

400 Bad Request (RFC7231)

Server cannot or will not process the request due to something that is perceived to be a client error (e.g., malformed request syntax, invalid request message framing, or deceptive request routing).

hi! Im have the same problem! I dont know if .cf domains are blocked or something…

I checked the article to add domains, and all seems to be ok: Cómo añadir varios sitios en Cloudflare mediante automatización – Centro de Ayuda de Cloudflare

1. DNSSEC is not enable
  2. Domain is registered
  3. root domains are ok
  4. domain doesnt seems banned

Also, the error is the same like you @yztv2021

That is not the same error as the original post, which is why I flagged yours as off topic. Search for “freenom”

1 Like

@sdayman thank you sir. I will take a look to “freenom” word in this community

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.