I can't add cloudflare registered domains to CPANEL

I have been trying to add these domains to my CPANEL and each time I tried, it says “This domain points to an IP address that does not use the DNS servers associated with this server. Transfer the domain to this server’s nameservers at the domain’s registrar or update your system to recognize the current DNS servers. To do this, use WHM’s Configure Remote Service IPs interface”

I don’t know what to do!

Hello there,
Its confusing: Are you adding domains to CPANEL or trying to add domains to Cloudflare?

Here is what happened. The sites where hosted before and were working alright, then the reseller mistakenly deleted my panel. Now he restored it, but the 3 of my main sites are no long on the cpanel but the files are still there. So, to addon the sites back to the cpanel is now the issue.

They want us to point them from our registrar dns but with Cloudflare, I don’t see where that is possible.

The DNS information you’ll find it in your cpanel DNS records as well. Those records need to be pointed as requested. At the same time,

If the records are managed in Cloudflare, certainly, there must Cloudflare account which manages them. You can log into the dashboard and check in the DNS section all the relevant information that’s necessary.