I can't access sites protected by cloudflare!

i can’t access sites protected by cloudflare! The check continues, then the site is restarted and checked again, so endlessly! I see, I’m not the only one with such a problem, it started about yesterday, before that everything was fine.

2 Likes

This can sometimes happen because of browser extensions (or specific browser), strange traffic patterns from your IP address, or even malware on your computer.

Please try using a different browser and disabling any extensions, scanning your computer for malware with a tool such as MalwareBytes, and trying a different device if you have access to one.

nothing helped, there are no viruses, I tried from other browsers, connected 3 different networks, even tried on 3 different devices! On the laptop, the phone, and another phone, seriously, nothing has changed, how is that possible? Told a friend to check if it is possible for him to do the same, but no, everything works for him. Seriously, I just don’t understand how? What could it be? It’s already the 3rd day…

1 Like