I can't acces my site(wordpress) after removing it from cloudflare my host is webfaction

I get this error

" Error 1001 Ray ID: 547c666d6b3f724b • 2019-12-19 21:16:52 UTC

DNS resolution error

What happened?

You’ve requested a page on a website (mzansimadness com) that is on the Cloudflare). There are two potential causes of this:

• Most likely: if the owner just signed up for Cloudflare it can take a few minutes for the website’s information to be distributed to our global network.
  • Less likely: something is wrong with this site’s configuration. Usually this happens when accounts have been signed up with a partner organization (e.g., a hosting provider) and the provider’s DNS fails.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 547c666d6b3f724b • Your IP: 195.123.219.71 • Performance & security by Cloudflare"

That site is not using Cloudflare. Is that your domain?

yes i removed it from cloudflare now its showing this error

Seems like the issue is nameservers, they don’t point to cloudflare. Did you change those to cf with your registrar and if so, did you receive a notification they were confirmed? With the site moved away, it’s very difficult to say what issue you were facing.

You’ll want to get with your domain registrar and have them reset your nameservers, or verify that’s already in process. It does not

$ dig ns mzansimadness com +short
l.gtld-servers.net.
a.gtld-servers.net.
d.gtld-servers.net.
c.gtld-servers.net.
f.gtld-servers.net.
g.gtld-servers.net.
b.gtld-servers.net.
h.gtld-servers.net.
k.gtld-servers.net.
i.gtld-servers.net.
j.gtld-servers.net.
e.gtld-servers.net.
m.gtld-servers.net.
$ whois mzansimadness.com
   Name Server: NS1.WEBFACTION.COM
   Name Server: NS2.WEBFACTION.COM
   Name Server: NS3.WEBFACTION.COM
   Name Server: NS4.WEBFACTION.COM

I can see they were pointing to cloudflare:

But what you have set now has issues:
https://www.whatsmydns.net/#NS/MZANSIMADNESS.COM

You domain registrar can straighten this out for you.

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.