I cannot send emails to gmail

I tried everything to set up the name server but it’s not working :-(! Don’t know what I’m foing wrong

Best regards,
Seb

What is your domain, what email service are you using, and what DNS records did that email service ask you to set up?

1 Like

Thank you for the fast response! So my provider asked me to use

I’m afraid I can’t find your domain in your reply.

The domain is is mylberlin.com

Works like a charm for me:

dig +short kas202402121113._domainkey.mylberlin.com txt
"v=DKIM1;k=rsa;p=MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEAyk1tR0zJJ8UTzgsWMQiHivGHk+Ct+sFwVFEn1O9MW2BJRPCuvTMLe+qbik0/s2TIGRFz7jxuGnWa/QhWrxY8UXIXL6yK0LcgNxGMYz+ykSBnsa1iw999UTnQHY5rlE0bjEj9xFki6RPC7EnSG+rmeBSPxHSS6bSeGcRMrPSsd1z7uhPDi5JG3S4QuYtS5Zeb/8W" "GUqO9YIxyAWWH4Mf5q/YJxBBwXrGFI+iv8O5jypVTWk/ZQL98MR/YnZy7EC6jo5fxTknHVxRkDRSR9i/AP/ItjBSimLs5e9LkaQMyk/YYT8U4lnCrpi4kXnfnSzxnMQmmXb48lgqTUMUTfDOARQIDAQAB"

What error do you see?

The provider is telling me that it’s not set up correctly that being the reason that emails are not delivered to Gmail.

He send me this link.

Best regards,
Seb

Assuming the name you used in your screenshot is correct, the link is using the wrong name. It only uses kas, not kas202402121113.

If you use this link with the full name, it will show up: https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=dkim%3amylberlin.com%3akas202402121113

Whether kas or kas202402121113 is the correct name for the records is something only your host can tell you, but my guess is that you did that correctly and your host used the wrong name in the link they gave you.

1 Like

Additionally, the domain mylberlin.com has two separate SPF records that need to be combined into one, as multiple SPF records are not allowed for the same hostname.

You have :

v=spf1 include:mailgun.org ~all

v=spf1 mx a ?all

These need to be combined into just one record as:

v=spf1 mx a include:mailgun.org ~all

(While syntactically valid, I can’t say if this covers all the senders for your domain or not.)

2 Likes

Hello and thank you! It worked! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like