I cannot add my TK domain now on Cloudflare

I trying add my TK domain in Cloudflare right now, but I don’t able add on. When I add domain, I get this message: “Please ensure you are providing the root domain and not any subdomains.”

My domain is TK (www.harmonycreativa.tk).

However, if I try adding as “harmonycreativa.tk” I get next message: “Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of harmonycreativa.tk at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later.”

I would like to know how can I resolve this problem, because I need protect my site with Cloudflare as soon as posible. Thanks a lot for your answers and regards.

Why Wait
Don’t wait for an answer, find it fast! Search for #CommunityTip error:
Example: #CommunityTip 521

Test Before You Post
Unsure of the issue? Test before posting using the Cloudflare Diagnostic Center: Diagnostic Center | Check SSL and Test Website Security | Cloudflare

I am sorry to hear that you also have this problem.

Unfortunately, that domain is registered under a TLD which is governed by the Freenom registry. Freenom currently experiences issues with their Whois service which prevents such domains from being added to Cloudflare. Freenom needs to fix that on their side.

Kindly, try to register and purchase a proper domain instead with the TLD like .com for example.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.