I cannot add more than 50 domains in free plan

I am not able to add more than 50 domains in my Free plan.
The Cloudflare website says to create a New Zone?
How do I create a New Zone? is they asking me to signup for a new account?

How do I add more than 50 domains to my present account?
Why there is a limit on it? Can some one clarify?

A zone is their name for a domain. Each one is its own independent configuration.

How are you trying to add them? There shouldn’t be a limit if you add them one at time in the dashboard. It looks like you’ve been at Cloudflare, so there shouldn’t be any type of new user limit.

1 Like

I already have 50 domains there added one by one through Add a new Site menu.
Now when I am trying to add a new site, its not allowing me to do so giving error in above screenshot. Please suggest a remedy

I think it could be due to I have added the domains earlier but not changed nameservers and their status is inactive or pending nameserver update. That could be the reason. May be I will activate some of earlier domains and see if I get a limit to add more domains. Thanks every one for help.

1 Like

And if all else fails, open a ticket. They should be able to clear it up.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

Bingo! No need to open a ticket @dnsrapid, you can only have the 50 pending domains at any given time, like you mentioned, change the nameservers & you’ll be good to go. This has come up a few times, Problem with Too many requests (Code: 1118) when trying to add bigger amount of domains and sorry for the confusion.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.