I bought APO but I can't connect with it without paying a second time

I bought APO but I can’t connect with it without paying a second time (it ask me to purchase again - I have the bill of the month quote already paid).
What to do?

1 Like

When you bought it the first, what happened then? Were you using it at all? It shouldn’t “disappear” after you activate it.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your reply.
When I bought APO I connected my website and everything (apparently) was working.
But that site was using Namecheap’s Premium DNS, so the site even if it was present on my cloudflare account, was not using it.
So I tried to modify the NameServers of the site (they have to point to the siteground servers as I subscribed to Cloudflare using the siteground partner account) and, as result: the site was down!!

Then, with the help of my hosting (siteground) customer center, I did:

1. deleted SSL and asked a new one, andinstalled it
  2. deleted Cloudflare subscription and, after the site was alive again, I subscribed again to CLoudflare.

ANd now, everything work well (site, SSL, CLoudflare) BUT the APO connection, that I don’t know where it’s lost.

Is it (at least) enough clear? :blush:

Thanks for your attention

So do I have to pay again? I can’t find other solution…

If you cancel your APO subscription, then you need to pay again. But open a ticket with Billing to let them know your situation (link to this thread) and they’ll probably pro-rate a refund from the unused portion of your initial purchase.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help resolve your issue, reply and indicate that you still require assistance. And, please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

3 Likes

@pietro.travelbaila,

If you reset up your account directly through Siteground, you would only be able to order plans that are offered directly through them, as they are a reseller of Cloudflare services. Also note, when you delete the domain and then re-add it to your account, that does cancel any of your existing plans.

3 Likes

Hey, thank you a lot, great help from you.
I will do what you say, and I will try to open a ticket to the billing section.

Thanks again
Pietro M.

Thanks Laurie!

@pietro.travelbaila,
Happy to help!

SO, I opened a ticket with cloudflare, but they told me that I already got answers here from you too, and therefore I did not need any further answers…

Well, I don’t think it’s a good answer for a client that is buying a service that it cost $60/year. I’m not talking as a free user of cloudflare, but as a customer who has purchased some services.
Anywhere now I don’t need other replies, I already have lost too much time for something I was thinking was very simple to solve.
Thanks to the people who spent some time to reply me, have a good day :slight_smile:

Hi @pietro.travelbaila,

I do see that they quoted the reply here in your ticket, they also added “Please respond to this support ticket, if you need more information from us and we’ll be glad to assist. Otherwise there is no need to reply.”

I would suggest you go ahead and reply there so that they can further address your concern.