I believe my website has been reported to Cloudflare wrongfully accused of phishing

My site is having the “PHISHING SITE EXPECTED AHEAD” PROBLEM THAT i HAVE READ ABOUT ON HERE MULTIPLE TIMES

signsolutions dot com (not affiliated with Cloudflare at all, hosted with Network Solutions)

My site has been exactly the same for over 10 years, zero problems, then all of the sudden this,

I believe one of my competitors reported me to Cloudflare as phishing, but I was never contacted by Cloudflare.

I was able to finally get some e-mails back and forth to Trust and Safety (David N.)
abusereply at Cloudflare dot com

My site has been being blocked for over 6 weeks now. This is rediculous.

The url that shows up on the “PHISHING WARNING” page that you see
is buff-163 dot biz and is hosted with Cloudflare

True or False: people submit websites to Cloudflare that the people think are fraudulent with either phishing, or malicious qualities.

The community is unable to assist with abuse related issues, the only way to address these is with the Trust & Safety team which it seems you are already doing.

Can you please tell me how else I can contact the Trust and Safety team because I am no longer getting any responses from the e-mails I originally sent. PLEASE!!!

My wife and I run a small mom and pop sign company, there is no way we are running a malicious phishing site that has not changed in 10 years

This is the only way to contact them unfortunately.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.