I Ask For Help

I have a problem with Edge Certificates Since this morning, there has been someone who can help me solve this problem

Hm, it can take up to 24hrs for the free Universal SSL certificate to provision, if it has been longer than that, try disabling and re-enabling Universal SSL to restart the process.

Are the agamriyandana.my.id DNS records proxied :orange:?
Is Cloudflare “Pause” mode maybe enabled or disabled?

However, when I inspect a bit further, the DNSSEC has got some issues too:

Nevertheless, I do see your domain has got DNSSEC enabled. When I do check the DNSSEC, I see there are 2 DS records added, and DNSSEC issue.
It seems to me like DNSSEC was enabled before you changed your domain nameservers to Cloudflare.

If you recently changed your domain nameservers, have you checked if the DNSSEC was disabled and any DS records removed at your domain registrar before domain nameservers were changed? :thinking:

Kindly, I’d suggest you to contact and ask your domain registrar to disable DNSSEC for your domain and remove any of the existing DS records at their interface.

Nevertheless, you might have to wait up to 48 or 72 hours for proper DNS propagation and to clear the DS/DNSSEC entries for your domain name.

Unfortunately, this is a know “issue”, or rather to say it happens. Before we change domain nameservers, we should make sure we disable the DNSSEC feature and remove any of the existing DS type of DNS records for our domain at our domainr registrar.

And from the whois report for your domain, looks like nameservers aren’t being propperly configured at your domain registrar, therefore domain isn’t using the assigned nameservers for your Cloudflare account you were given and which can be found at the DNS tab of Cloudflare dashboard for your domain name:

Name Server: ns1.vercel-dns.com
Name Server: ns2.vercel-dns.com

It seems like you’ve added them as the NS type of DNS records instead of domain nameservers at the interface of your domain registrar or they cannot be detected because of the DNSSEC issue first.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.