I am very sorry that I accidentally subscribed the ssl edge certificate, please handle the refund for me

I am very sorry that I accidentally subscribed the ssl edge certificate, please handle the refund for me

Please cancel the subscription immediately and create a Billing ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support. Once you have that Billing ticket, please share the ticket number here and we’ll flag it for the Billing Support team.

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you, I see the subscription to Advanced Certificate manager and your ticket 3043454 has been flagged for my colleagues in Support.

1 Like

The problem of asking for a refund is as follows: I saw an ssl edge certificate on cf cdn. When I read the package, the symbol of RMB ¥10 was displayed on it. I thought it was RMB ¥10, so I purchased it, but when I made automatic payment with PayPal, I found that I had to pay $10. I am asking for a refund because there is a problem with the system and the display is inaccurate.

Ask for a refund

The problem of asking for a refund is as follows: I saw an ssl edge certificate on cf cdn. When I read the package, the symbol of RMB ¥10 was displayed on it. I thought it was RMB ¥10, so I purchased it, but when I made automatic payment with PayPal, I found that I had to pay $10. I am asking for a refund because there is a problem with the system and the display is inaccurate.

On your ticket @2683961691 can you respond to the question from the agent wrt browser language?

Hi there-

We have responded to you on ticket # 3044716 regarding the refund.

Please do not open multiple tickets with the same issue as this causes confusion and longer resolution times on our end.

Thank you,
Purnima

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.