I am unable to sign up for a pro plan

i get catcha errors all the time, the process looks poorly designed.

Calling Sales is completly useless too

I’d suspect so, they are not a Support resource, but the Community can assist with most issues.

At what point in the process does it fail? After selecting pro plan or after entering payment information? Can you describe the steps to reproduce?

Can you clear cache & cookies and try again and/or try incognito mode, a different browser or a mobile device?

I tried several times with different browsers, different credit cards, InPrivate/InCognito.

This is my first time using Cloudflare I’m extremely disappointed with the Customer support, even willing to pay for talking to support is not easy process.

The error message:

Try again. The response to the CAPTCHA challenge is invalid. (Code: 1294)

When you click continue from the plans page
Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 2.35.17 PM

Or on this page when you click purchase from the payment page?
Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 2.35.26 PM

It fails when I click Purchase.

1 Like

Thank you, I am very sorry for the trouble you’re hitting with this, the #general:billing team will have more visibility into why this is failing. I have opened ticket 2788626 with a link to this post and will flag it for the attention of my colleagues on the #general:billing team

Hi @user93210 can you share a screen shot of the error you are getting when the process fails?

1 Like

thank you for your help, i was able to process the order today without problems.

3 Likes