I am unable to receive the verification email at the address provided in the Destin

I extend a human greeting and appreciation for the response. :wave:

I haven’t even begun using your services, yet I find myself in a predicament and require your assistance. Initially, the verification email landed in my spam folder. After marking it as not spam, the email disappeared, and I was unable to access it. I’ve searched through my emails, including spam and trash, to no avail.

Furthermore, I’m encountering an error when attempting to request a new email: Duplicated Zone rule (Code: 2014).

Could you please provide guidance on how to address this issue? I am unable to receive the verification email at the address provided in the Destination Address field.

Hi there,

Can you please indicate which email address are you referring to?
I’ve tried searching for the email address used for this Community Account and I didn’t find anything in our records for my******[email protected].

1 Like

Dear Dear @Luis_McCloud ,

I hope this message finds you well. :slight_smile:
I wanted to extend my sincere gratitude for taking the time and effort to address the issue mentioned earlier.
In the interim, I managed to resolve the problem on my own the next day and verify the email address, so everything is now functioning smoothly.
I believe I also submitted the same query as a ticket and marked it as resolved/complete.

Wishing you a pleasant weekend.

Best regards

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know! Glad to hear that you are not facing that problem anymore! :slight_smile:

1 Like