I am unable to make my wordpress website use Cloudflare CDN/Proxy

Hi!

I am setting up Cloudflare on my WordPress website but unable to get the confirmation about the same. I amusing free cloudflare account and Pointed my Domain Name to Cloudflare Nameservers. I also installed and configured the Cloudflare WordPress plugin.

I scan for cloudflare check

I got the results saying :
My website is using Cloudflare DNS! But it is NOT using Cloudflare CDN/Proxy.

Please assist me with this issue.

Thank you.

Have you checked that the DNS records you use for your website are set to proxied and not DNS-only?

You should proxy the records that you use for you website, which I guess are factdr.com and www.

email should probably not be proxied, but your email setup is faulty anyway - you can’t have MX records for 2 different providers (Google, Mailgun) on the same name.

3 Likes

Thank you for helping with that. Now scan results are okay for using cloudflare proxy.

one more thing to fix - is NOT using Cloudflare SSL.

Thank you very much in advance

Can you please assist with this error - website is NOT using Cloudflare SSL ?

Thank you

Can you explain what you mean by that? Maybe with a screenshot of the error you see?

I have no idea what you mean by

Sure! I am scanning my website here and seeing this SSL error.

I don’t know what they mean by that either. Your website seems to be working fine.

1 Like

Maybe that site is still using the old DNS data and is visiting your site without CF in the front?

well. I think i need to fix the configuration of the HTTPS Settings. can you assist?

There’s nothing to fix, your website is working. Just ignore that “error”.

2 Likes

This website incorrectly assumes that all Cloudflare websites use Cloudflare branded DigiCert certificates, which is far from the truth:

Until the owner of that website updates their logic to not be incorrect, you may safely ignore that warning as it has no idea what it’s talking about.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.