I am trying to verify my domain and activate my Gmail workspace but I keep getting an error message

I am trying to verify my domain and activate my Gmail workspace but I keep getting an error message “We’re currently unable to verify your domain.”
I have copied and pasted the 5 MX record to my DNS and have tried again and again over several days. I have also contacted Google but they have said everything was fine on their side and that I need to speak to Cloudflare but it’s been a week and no response. Please can you help me understand the problem?

Thank you.

Can you confirm the site verification code below is exactly what Google are giving you in their console? (I would copy the text below, Ctrl-F on the Google console, and paste the string into the search box.)

google-site-verification=4mkuZRctBm8P0iSbzl1qL4frK6Wd4HoIvXD2qUhA5Oo

Hello,

I have written a previous post here but got no responses. It’s been two weeks and I’ve had no reply from customer service. I am trying to verify my domain with Google in order to create a Google Workspace. I’ve followed all the steps by copying and pasting the 5 MX records to my DNS and have tried again and again over several days. I keep getting the message “We’re currently unable to verify your domain.”
Does anyone have any advice? I’m giving it one final day before I remove Cloudflare from my site.

Thanks,
Sophie

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.