I am trying to update cloudfare on change of domain provider

I have transferred my domain to a new provider, and they have told me in order to retrieve my emails, I must contact my name server (cloud fare) I have never had an account with cloud fare and can’t contact them to provide them with the information for them to add my new MX record for email hosting to my domain name. Until they have done this, I cannot access my emails from my new provider.

I have transferred my domain to a new provider, and they have told me in order to retrieve my emails, I must contact my name server (cloud fare) I have never had an account with cloud fare and can’t contact them to provide them with the information for them to add my new MX record for email hosting to my domain name. Until they have done this, I cannot access my emails from my new provider. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

If you never had a Cloudflare account, then maybe your old host was a Cloudflare partner.

It would be easier to update your domain registration (WHOIS) information to point to your new provider’s DNS.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.