I am trying to connect my raw domain to both minecraft and a website on wix. It is not working

I am trying to connect my raw domain to both minecraft and a website on wix. It is not working.

My minecraft server works fine through my A record for the server IP and my SRV record for minecraft.
However, my wix website connection, is not able to verify that the domain is pointing to wix, and when attempting to access my website, it fails to load. I know this is possible, I’ve seen mcprison.com and hypixel.net do it, having their raw domain link to both their minecraft server and website. Could you help me out?

The gyazo links are the screenshot of wix failing to check my domain via pointing, as well as my dns records currently:

Failure to check on wix:

DNS Records:

Hope you can help!

Thanks!

Hi @ggnore,

From the Cloudflare end, that looks OK. All your DNS records are :grey: so Cloudflare shouldn’t be interfering with validation there. Some people have reported issues with Cloudflare and Wix in the past, but assuming those records are correct, I would expect it to work, given they are unproxied.

Do Wix tell you exactly what is wrong or what record they are expecting that they don’t see?

Issue resolved