I am trying to add a sub domain called community to an existing apex domain but cannot seem to
This should help
To add a subdomain called “community” to your existing apex domain, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Cloudflare account.
- Select the domain you want to add the subdomain to.
- Go to the DNS settings page.
- Click on “Add record”.
- Choose the type of DNS record you need (usually an A record for an IP address or a CNAME record if you’re aliasing another domain).
- Enter “community” as the Name and the destination IP address or domain in the appropriate field.
- Save the record.
A post was split to a new topic: CNAME keeps disappearing