I am struggling to get access web analytics

Here is the recorded video: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software always redirecting me to onboarding page even though I have added 5 sites and using web analytics. It was just fine yesterday, no clue why it’s behaving so weird now.

1 Like

Same issue here. My site for web analytics is gone.

I recently removed GA from all of my sites and now this :joy: lets see what they says

1 Like

It’s showing up now on my dashboard.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, we had a minor problem with our API and were returning empty sites. This is fixed, so you should be able to see your list of sites.

1 Like

Still some issues not yet fixed, site statistics summary gone! See the console error on screenshot

That skeleton box (gray box) indicates that it is still trying to fetch the data. Would you wait for couple more seconds to see whether that loads? If the problem persists, let us know.

I can confirm it doesn’t load even after waiting for a min, it normally loads in 10sec (when CF analytics was fine)

Thanks for the report. I will look into this with our team and get back to you :wink:

Yeah, send some gifts for reporting crucial bugs :joy: At least send me T-shirt, TBH I am a big fan of CF services :wink: