I am receiving a 502 error page when I test my button on my facebook business page

I have just set up my domain & hosting and the link seems to be working fine when I type it into the address bar but when I test it from my facebook page, I get a 502 error message. Any suggestions?

May I ask what is your domain name?

Have you got any Firewall Rules active for your domain at Cloudflare Dashboard?
Have you checked if you block any Cloudflare connections to your origin host / server?
Like if you have some Firewall or?

May I ask are this 502 errors comming from origin host/server or Cloudflare?
What happens if you temporarly switch to :grey: cloud (DNS only) or Pause Cloudflare on your Site ?

As far as I use Cloudflare, if you get an error 502, it should be from your host/origin server as described at the article below.

May I ask if you have tried contacting your hosting provider? Maybe there is an issue on a gateway / line from them or a maintenance period.

Therefore, have you checked your access or error log at your origin host/server for any clue?

Can you post a screenshot showing this error?

Furthermore, regarding 502 error message, may I suggest below article:

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003011431#502504error

Yes… my domain name is www.reclaimyourbeing.co/start-today

I am being hosted with Cloudflare

I looked over the article previously but I am still not sure exactly what to do to fix this.

Using Cloudflare Pages or by what?
I am afraid Cloudflare currently does not provide hosting services so far.

Furthermore, I am seeing error 520 rather than 502 - difference:

Regarding Cloudflare 520 error, may I suggest you to try looking into below articles to troubleshoot the issue:

Here is a way to re-check if you correctly setup the SSL for your domain with Cloudflare:

If any other issues appear, follow the needed steps for troubleshooting from article below:

Regarding available SSL options at Cloudflare dashboard, check here:

In case you do not have an SSL certificate, you can use Cloudflare SSL, if so, kindly make sure you follow the instructions as follows on the below article to setup an SSL certificate using Cloudflare CA Origin Certificate:

Last but not least, kindly have a look here for more information regarding correct SSL settings:

Ports list compatible and supported when using :orange: cloud (proxy mode) on Cloudflare can be found here:

Furthermore, kindly re-check if Cloudflare is allowed to connect to your origin host to as follows in the below article:

Nevertheless, Cloudflare IP addresses list can be found here:

Sorry yes 520

I purchased the domain through namecheap…so maybe I need to set up hosting through them? I thought I did this through Cloudflare.

Great.
Nameservers are pointed to Cloudflare as far as I see:

QUESTION
reclaimyourbeing.co. IN NS
ANSWER
reclaimyourbeing.co. 21600 IN NS eugene.ns.cloudflare.com.
reclaimyourbeing.co. 21600 IN NS malavika.ns.cloudflare.com.

You have to create (or edit at least) DNS records at Cloudflare dashboard.
Furthermore, point them to your origin host / server IP address (provided by your hosting provider).

Kindly, see below #tutorials as far as you would have to Manage DNS records at Cloudflare and setup the SSL (see my previous post containing useful links):

To learn more about how to manage DNS records in Cloudflare, kindly check below articles:

Here are the great tutorials how to edit or add new DNS records at the DNS tab on Cloudflare dashboard for your domain:

Okay I’ll try this, thank you!

1 Like