I am on a free plan and got billed

Last month I downgraded to a free plan and yet I got billed. How can I get a refund? I opened a ticket and the support didn’t even look at it and told me to post here :frowning:

That’s a billing question, it should have gone through.

Post the ticket number here, even if closed. I’ll make sure it’s escalated.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @engineering8,

Can you check Rules → Page Rules in your dashboard and see if you are subscribed for anything there?
I believe you have to opt-out of the rules when you downgrade, otherwise you are billed for the extra.

When you downgraded, you should have seen this:
which is where you would have to opt-out of the extra rules if you don’t want them.

2 Likes

@engineering8,

Checking your account you do at this time have the 20 added page rules as @domjh mentioned, please remove those added page rules to cease future billing for these.

2 Likes

I didn’t even select that, since I’m not even using them :frowning:

But I suppose that won’t matter and I won’t get a refund? :frowning: :frowning:

@engineering8,

Please reply to the ticket you sent so that the team can review your account. In order to address this though you will need to cancel the added page rules within your account. Please note that when downgrading to the Free plan, you are prompted to go through the check-out process for these added page rules within your plan.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.