I am new to CDN and website not showing

My website is active in some browsers but plesk message is coming in some browsers. Please advise.

my website is technoxstore dot com

I get the Plesk page across Safari, Firefox and Chrome (and for www) as well as on the command line…
https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?06c0410a523a4ad7b25ef0792cef31ab#connection-server

Check that when the page loads correctly for you, it’s not due to caching - clear your browser cache or using private/incognito mode. It seems the Plesk page is what your setup is pointing to.

Do you have more than one A/AAAA record in your Cloudflare DNS which may be pointing at different servers?

Check that the A/AAAA or CNAME record is pointing to the correct place for your hosting. If using a CNAME it may need to be set to “DNS only” instead of “Proxied” by your host so try that.

I have checked my A/AAA and CNAME records. Everything seems correct. I can also browse my site. I called my Domain Registrar and Hosting provider and they recommend me to wait 24 hours to get correct result.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.