I am have error 520 on my website

so my website is hosted on godaddy managed wordpress ( https://rfv1.in/ ) and some times i get error 520 please help me and solve this issue i contacted my service providers they told me that there is an issue with cloudflare not their hosting and domain. thanks in advance
ray id: 68cfe0a468ba31fa
error:There is an issue between Cloudflare’s cache and your origin web server. Error 520

You have a broken SSL configuration on your server and need to fix that. You need to talk to your host about that.

Do you know any solution for this cause my hosting provider is godaddy they are very ■■■■ all they do is blame other things and clear their record

Generally I always advise against hosting with them, precisely because they are not very good at their job.

But you can pause Cloudflare for now (Overview screen, bottom right), in which case requests will go straight to their server and they cannot say it’s not them.

No no my ssl certificate is provided by cloudflare and if i turn off cloudflare the issue is fixed so i think their is an issue with cf but cant figure out what it is

Then that’s the issue, you need a certificate on your server too.

Again, pause Cloudflare, fix your server, and only unpause once it is working.

But i searched and found out that only cloudflare can provide free ssl to managed godaddy wordpress so how am i going to get a free ssl on my origin server

I am afraid you were misinformed then.

You can get a certificate from Let’s Encrypt for example.

My hosting doesnt allow manual ssl installing

As mentioned earlier it probably will be best to change hosting altogether.

Point is, your site needs to work on SSL before you add it to Cloudflare.

But i have been using cloudflare for almost a year now but never faced this problem but suddenly it started triggering

Then you’ve had an insecure setup for a year.

I am afraid I can only repeat my advice from before.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.