I accidentally deleted godaddy default dns in cloudfare

Can someone help me, is it necessary to keep any of the godaddy dns in Cloudflare? and if yes which is that, can you give the details so i can add it in Cloudflare. The reason is my blog posts are not getting indexed, not even about us page. i fixed all other problems, i think its with the dns. please help me

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to Cloudflare Community. I’ll be glad to assist you.

It’s not necessary to keep GoDaddy’s default DNS records in Cloudflare. When you use Cloudflare, you should update your DNS records within Cloudflare’s dashboard. To fix your issue, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your GoDaddy account and find the original DNS settings for your domain.
  2. Log in to your Cloudflare account and go to the DNS settings for your domain.
  3. Add any missing DNS records from GoDaddy to Cloudflare, ensuring that A, CNAME, and MX records are correctly set up to point to your hosting provider.

If you’re unsure about the correct records, you may need to contact GoDaddy or your hosting provider for the original DNS records. Once updated, it may take some time for the changes to propagate and for your blog posts to start getting indexed.

Kindly,

its connected with blogger. So mx record still needed? currently i did not add any in Cloudflare

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.