Hubspot domain

I am trying to connect a subdomain of hubspot.
It does not work

What can I do?

Hi @asuarez,

That record looks OK to me:

$ dig CNAME offer.signalisgroup.com +short
4303380.group30.sites.hubspot.net.

If that’s all that’s required, you will probably need to contact HubSpot for assistance.

1 Like

First: your Cloudflare Setup is correct. So nothing to do on Cloudflare`s side.

Contact HubSpot support and show them, that your setup is correct and something is not working on their end.

offer.signalisgroup.com =(CNAME)=> 4303380.group30.sites.hubspot.net
4303380.group30.sites.hubspot.net =(CNAME)=> group30.sites.hscoscdn30.net

4303380.group30.sites.hubspot.net ==> ERROR 1016
group30.sites.hscoscdn30.net ==> Server Error

hmmm Hubspot support says that contact Cloudflare support :worried:

OK, can they give some specific guidance on what exactly they think is wrong with your DNS setup? With the information we have, everything looks OK on this end.

Thank you, I will write to them again.

Hi!

Hubspot says:
We have analyzed the logs and it appears they are not being stored on all global servers, including the ones HubSpot uses for analysis. Here is one of the public online tools where records not yet validated by Cloudflare appear:

The error itself comes from the hosting server used by the client, because in this case they are the ones that must validate and propagate the records to all servers, and this is not happening. HubSpot has no way to perform this validation since we only deliver the records themselves, but we are not a Hosting. In this case, and after all this analysis, we recommend that the client contact their DNS service provider, remove and add the records again with a TTT of 24 HR and verify if this solves the problem.

Have you tried the suggested solution by hubspot and reached out to your hosting provider / registrar? I ran some test on our end and your settings are fine. Also as noted by hubspot, your domain information is not propagated on all the servers across the world if you check using whatsmydns.net. I checked using MX Tool and it is not showing any issues. Please kindly reach out to your hosting provider / registrar for more information on this issue.

1 Like

Visiting Origin DNS error | 4303380.group30.sites.hubspot.net | Cloudflare directly shows “Error 1019 You’ve requested a page on a website (4303380.group30.sites.hubspot.net) that is on the Cloudflare network. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain”

Are you sure you used the correct information provided by Hubspot in the CNAME?

Also, your NS is not replicated - is your registrar working ok and updating this information correctly?

This say my hosting:

I can verify that your domain is delegated to cloudflare correctly, you can verify it at DNS Checker - DNS Check Propagation Tool, as your domain is delegated to cloudflare, no modification on the host side will take effect in the dns zone , you need to make changes from the cloudflare dashboard.

yes, is the CNAME that they gave me

This say my hosting:

I can verify that your domain is delegated to cloudflare correctly, you can verify it at DNS Checker - DNS Check Propagation Tool, as your domain is delegated to cloudflare, no modification on the host side will take effect in the dns zone , you need to make changes from the cloudflare dashboard.

@MoreHelp

I am trying to connect a hubspot subdomain (https://4303380.group30.sites.hubspot.net/) to cloudflare but I get an error. Hubspot asks for the following:
You should ask Cloudflare support to please propagate the CNAME type records that you have added there to all servers (please propagate to DIG servers as well). Once Cloudflare confirms that they have propagated the records to all servers, please let us know so we can refresh the domain cache and finally see if they already validate the records.

Could you help me?

Hi @asuarez,

I don’t think this has anything to do with Cloudflare propagation.

It looks like there’s something going on with DNSSEC.
https://dnsviz.net/d/signalisgroup.com/dnssec/

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.