Https://www.phishtank.com/

Hello,
to this day, I’ve never heard of Cloudflare.

For the last 14 days or so, I have not been able to open website www.phishtank.com on my laptop at all. Until then, everything worked for several years without any problems.
When I try to visit a phishtank site https://www.phishtank.com/, my browser always displays:
Error 1020 - Access denied
This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.
Ray ID: 635f9c1db84dc303 • 2021-03-26 10:14:03 UTC • Your IP: 185.156.122.3 • Performance & security by Cloudflare, that’s why I found out about Cloudflare.

I tried deleting all cookies and the web browser’s cache, and none of that helped.
Do you have any idea what I should do to stop PhishTank site from being blocked by Cloudflare?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Josef {redacted}

• Actually, the correct question is how to stop PhishTank from blocking your traffic?

• A 1020 error is the result of some action that the PhishTank site owner took to block traffic.

• Sorry but there is nothing that others can do to affect or change that decision.

• A simple :search: for error 1020 #CommunityTip finds:

1 Like

I don’t get the error but this maybe A client or browser is blocked by a Cloudflare customer’s Firewall Rules.

So you maybe violating firewall rules, blocking your access

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.