Https://www.jackbite.com/

https://www.jackbite.com/
i have been using cloudfare for past 10 months and never experienced any issue but now error shows up Error 523 Ray ID: 5b6247771b0617a3 • 2020-07-21 04:46:37 UTC

Origin is unreachable

and also internally in dashboard some error isshown by health check plugin
1The REST API is one way WordPress, and other applications, communicate with the server. One example is the block editor screen, which relies on this to display, and save, your posts and pages.
The REST API request failed due to an error.
Error: cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds
2Communicating with the WordPress servers is used to check for new versions, and to both install and update WordPress core, themes or plugins.
Error Your site is unable to reach WordPress.org at 198.143.164.251, and returned the error: cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds
3Loopback requests are used to run scheduled events, and are also used by the built-in editors for themes and plugins to verify code stability.
The loopback request to your site failed, this means features relying on them are not currently working as expected.
Error encountered: (0) cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10000 milliseconds

the hosting service provider claims the the issue is related with cloudfare

It certainly is. Cloudflare can’t connect to your hosted site. It could be as simple as an updated IP address for your server. Here are the usual issues that cause a 523:

yes, but till two days back my site was working perfectly but suddenly this started, i have not updated any plugin or theme or wordpress. Two days back i installed a plugin but uninstalled later.
also some times my site loads perfectly but sometimes it wont

i ran a diagnostic test and results are

Check nameservers

Are the Cloudflare nameservers configured correctly in the site?
looking good

Check DNSSEC configuration

Does the site have valid DNSSEC records?
looking good

Check DS record configuration

Does the hostname have a DS record? Does this record use the Cloudflare algorithm?
error found
The hostname has no DS records.

Check if connecting to ‘domain.com’ works

Is there an A or AAAA DNS record to make connecting to ‘domain.com’ possible?
looking good

Check if connecting to ‘domain’ works

Is there an A or AAAA DNS record to make connecting to ‘domain’ possible?
looking good

Check for existing MX records

Does the domain have an MX record?
looking good

Check for redirect loops

Does the request result in a redirect loop?
looking good

Check the HTTPS status

Does the site respond with a succesful HTTPS status?
error found
Error
Description
fail
No, your request failed with a response status of 400 or above.

Check if redirecting unencrypted HTTP traffic works

Does the website redirect unencrypted traffic from HTTP to HTTPS?
Error
Description
no_redirect_to_https
No, the website doesn’t redirect HTTP traffic to HTTP.

Check the status of encrypted traffic

How well does the website support encryption via an SSL/TLS certificate?
looking good

Check the site for mixed content

Does the website mix encrypted and non-encrypted content?
Error
Description
response_non_200
The site’s web server responded with a status code that isn’t 200 (OK)…

Check site speed (TTFB)

How fast is the page response time?

![Error Found]
The response was slower than 800ms.

Your server is behaving as if it’s overloaded. I can load parts of your site, but many files show a 523.

Your host might even be rate-limiting Cloudfare.

For now, use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview page, then wait five minutes for it to take effect. Then check your site’s performance for anything that’s taking a while to load.

i have paused cloudfare and pages are loading ok but still some other error continues like
curl28 timed out in 10000ms
the below mentioned are error found by site health plugin
also when any new plugin update comes ,a red balloon pops on plugin tab indicating no of pluginthat is to be updated
Your site is unable to reach WordPress.org at 198.143.164.251, and returned the error: cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10000 milliseconds this is the error that the site health plugin diagnosed
is curl28 related with this issue
also
Loopback requests are used to run scheduled events, and are also used by the built-in editors for themes and plugins to verify code stability.

The loopback request to your site failed, this means features relying on them are not currently working as expected.
Error encountered: (0) cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

If you’ve Paused Cloudflare, then this is strictly a server issue. No traffic is routing through Cloudflare.

As of now, your site is unreachable.

i have paused cloudfare but iam able to open the site through my browser and all the other pages even after deleting the cache and browser cache
but within the dashboard there seems to be some problem related with curl
1Loopback requests are used to run scheduled events, and are also used by the built-in editors for themes and plugins to verify code stability.

Error encountered: (0) cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received
2Communicating with the WordPress servers is used to check for new versions, and to both install and update WordPress core, themes or plugins.

Error Your site is unable to reach WordPress.org at 198.143.164.251, and returned the error: cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10000 milliseconds
also when cloudfare is resumed not all resources ae getting loaded up,is this related with curl 28 issue

could u please tell me what could be the possible reason for curl 28

At this point, Cloudflare has nothing to do with these errors. Cloudflare is providing the same DNS as your host and directing traffic straight to your server.

Please check back with your host’s Support group regarding these errors.

https://www.jackbite.com/
yesterday night i received this email ,but my site was working fine ,but today morning i found that my site has lost position from the first google search page in mobile browser but in desktop browser its fine

Server Unreachable

Requests to the following origin have been failing for at least five minutes:

Check out this article from our help center:

[Error 521: Web server is down]

Error 521 occurs when the origin web server refuses connections from Cloudflare. Security solutions at your origin may block legitimate connections from certain [Cloudflare IP addresses]

The two most common causes of 521 errors are:

• Offlined origin web server application
  • Blocked Cloudflare requests

Resolution

• Ensure your origin web server is responsive
  • Review origin web server error logs to identify web server application crashes or outages.
  • Confirm Cloudflare IP addresses] are not blocked or rate limited
  • Whitelist all Cloudflare IP ranges] in your origin web server’s firewall or other security software
    If you need additional background on this alert, review this

Once again, check with your host. It’s not doing so well:

May I know what exactly is the problem so that I can communicate it to the hosting company also iam able to see jackbite .com when searched in google but ranked very loe and what is the url for the screen shot to check the site and also to let u know that iam using php 7.4

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.