Https://renofox.nl

I have optimized my site for https://renofox.nl with the Wp-rocket plugin. When I added CloudFair, I accidentally turned on the “Relative protocol” option and saved it. Now I can’t even access the site’s WordPress dashboard, I can’t change it. Currently, the site calls me

"Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server. "

It sounds you need to disable that plugin. WP-Rocket has a really good support staff (at least the one person I know). They should be able to assist.

1 Like

Can you access FTP?
Try to rename WP-rocket plugin directory, for example add suffix like “-test” or rename plugins folder to some other, then try again to access to your WordPress Website.

What’s the meaning of that option “Relative protocol” even?
Have you chacked if WP Rocket works with CloudFlare and how to configure it to work, if so?

I am not familiar with WP rocket, so afraid I cannot help much as I could with W3 Total Cache.

2 Likes

Can I access the WordPress dashboard by renaming the plugin folder from WordPress wp-content for a short time? So that we can reinstall wp-rocket with uninstall.

Yes you can, using the plugin WP File Manager - works like an FTP editor in browser.

This thread really has nothing to do with Cloudflare and should move to an appropriate forum dedicated to WordPress and/or WP-Rocket.

1 Like