Https censored, people can't access my site

Dear Cloud Flare,

Hello, I am a Korean user of Cloud flare who run a website via Cloud Flare.
I want to strongly suggest the confidentiality of Cloud Flare’s customer information and inform you about the Korean government’s internet censorship.

South Korea is one of the countries with fast and good internet service. However, it is also one of the countries with the extreme censorship on internet with ridiculous excuses.
The South Korean government started applying some technologies to block government-initiated HTTPS sites last year.
The government started to block websites indiscriminately through modifying DNS. To fight against and deal with the government’s action, the Korean people started to use 1.1.1.1 DNS provided by Cloud Flare.
This method didn’t last long due to the government’s new censorship act via modifying SNI.
The people opposed the government’s ruthless actions and started a petition on the government website. Even though more than 200,000 people have signed the petition, and more and more people are protesting against it, the government’s surveillance on Korean’s internet use is getting worse.
In 21st century. In South Korea, one of the most democratic countries in the world, not in North Korea, not in China.

Is there any way?

Upgrade to Cloud Flare Business Plan

It is resolved, but there are still people who can’t come in.

Is there any way to get 100% in?

Should I upgrade to the corporate plan?

Apart from the political rant, is there an actual question? What do you want to resolve?

If your only concern is SNI blocking, then that is not related to any plans. In that case you should look into DoH along with ESNI and Firefox. This combination will give you an encrypted SNI.

However keep in mind, Cloudflare’s South Korean datacentre still has to follow South Korean laws wherever applicable.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.