We have been testing the 18.104.22.168 domain for some time now and we have noticed a couple of bugs which we are looking at resolutions for…
currently we have a site which we are in the process of developing and we can access the site when we DO NOT use the www. in the domain, if we add it in the site will not load.
This means that when we add the www. redirect which we have used on every other project we manage that the site will not load and this is most frustrating.
So the question we have is why with a newly registered domain are we having issues with the the domain not being able to use the www.
If we swap our DNS records to using 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 the site loads without any issues what so ever.