HSTS error after setup

So I good while back I was setting up this site ettgottliv.com with cloudflare.
Hostinger messed up and couldn’t figure out dnssec and gave me a partial setup instead.

Now I am trying to get a full setup , moving the domains (also fridaingha.com) to cloudflare and set up everything correct/full.

At the moment the domain transfer is on its way. I get HSTS error on the site and DNS propagation are complete except for one server in Melbourne.
I tested to run dignostics and it shows there is a dnssec record but no DS record.

The HSTS error started directly when I removed the site from cloudflare and readded it so that I could import the DNS records.

I also tried with flexible TLS but no change.

Not my site so trying to get it up and running again fast.

Any idea of what to do?

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=ettgottliv.com&hideResults=on&ignoreMismatch=on&latest Qualys seems fine

Hello, your site loads normally for me and does not show “not secure” at the top

What site looks like:

Detailed site security:
Screenshot 2021-04-13 8.30.40 AM

So what seems to be the issue?

Oh, thats weird, it is only for me… tried different browsers , cleared cache , incognito mode…

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from ettgottliv.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

To get Chrome’s highest level of security, turn on enhanced protection

ReloadHide advanced

ettgottliv.com normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Chromium tried to connect to ettgottliv.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be ettgottliv.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Chromium stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit ettgottliv.com right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

I’m using google chrome

It could be DNS cache still resides in your system, or the ISP DNS is slow in updating the records.

If you do a nslookup to your domain, what IP you get? Is it the server IP or the IP starts with 104?

If you see server IP, then try to switch to another DNS resolver like 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8.

1 Like

Yes cause it works for me

Your nslookup result does make sense.

So, try to do this.

Also, hide the IP address from your reply to prevent someone attack your server directly :laughing:

1 Like

oops :slight_smile: ye changing dns worked :slight_smile: thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.