How to Whitelist IP's through Cloudflare?

I am currently setting up Litespeed Cache on my website. I am running into an issue trying to Whitelist the plugins QUIC.cloud IPs through Cloudflare. According to Litespeed’s plugin support, Cloudflare’s hCaptcha test is blocking the request for a domain key from QUIC.cloud.

I have already tried to create a IP list with all QC IPs, then use that list in a firewall rule that matches IP sources and direct that list to Bypass security levels. This hasn’t seemed to of worked, though.

Any information on how to correctly whitelist IPs through Cloudflare would be much appreciated!

I’d suggest you to whitelist your origin host / server / hosting IP address by navigating to the Security → WAF → Tools → IP Access Rules with the action “allow” for your Website and try again.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response!

How do I locate my origin host /server/ hosting IP address?

Thank you for feedback information.

You should ask your web hosting provider, rather the DNS A type record should show you the origin host/server IP at the DNS tab of Cloudflare dashboard.
Otherwise, if some request is being blocked by Cloudflare, it should be shown under the CF dashboard → WAF → Overview.

Furthermore, on the link here https://quic.cloud/ips are the IPs you should add to IP Access Rules to whitelist QUIC.

Useful posts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.