How to use cloudflare customer nameservers?

I have already created my custom name server. Where should I go to manage the domains hosted on the custom name server?

Have you just added the Cloudflare nameservers to your domain registrar?
If so, manage your DNS here…
https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/dns/records

Or, are you actually using Cloudflare custom (really vanity) nameservers as described here…?

If so, those are just special names for nameservers operated by Cloudlfare so you just manage your DNS in the same place.

2 Likes

First of all, thank you for your reply. However, the problem I am facing seems a bit complex, and I have illustrated it with the following three images. For example, the ns for wd44.bet has been successfully transferred, but Cloudflare seems unable to detect the ns, preventing me from managing the DNS for this domain.

Dates

• Registry Expiration: 2025-03-20 09:31:58 UTC
  • Updated: 2024-05-23 07:58:38 UTC

To add wd44.net to Cloudflare you would first need to set the 2 Cloudflare nameservers at the registrar (bart.ns.cloudflare.com, teresa.ns.cloudflare.com).

Once the domain is active, assuming it is in the same account as 888ns.net, you can then switch wd44.net to use the account custom nameservers as detailed here and after that change to them at the registrar for wd44.net

For the future, you can set the default nameservers for new zones as described here…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.