How to track of consumed builds on cloudflare pages?

Hi there,

Cloudflare pages provide 500 builds per month but how can i check or where in Cloudflare dashboard i can check the build consumed this month. As what github or i think might be diiferent that hwo Cloudflare calculate the 500 builds per month

thanks for taking the time

There’s not currently any indication in the UI for how many builds you’ve used via Pages yet unfortunately. I wouldn’t worry about it too much during beta though - I think the numbers are a little flexible at the moment.

1 Like

Hi @cherryjimbo

but how you know how much you have consumed i am afraid it will stop building and i will not know when. do you what happenes when the free limit is reached does it automatically upgrade or it stop building unless i upgrade the plan

thanks

Until the count is displayed in the dashboard, I wouldn’t worry about how many builds you have left. :wink:

You won’t ever be automatically upgraded or charged though - in the future I imagine you’ll receive a warning once you’re getting close and/or hit the builds limit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.