How to "to confirm the lock has been removed"?

I am transferring a domain and I received this message.
After completing the first step I logged in to my Cloudflare dashboard to complete the second step. But I don’t understand how can I confirm the lock has been removed. Please help.

1. Login to your current registrar and remove registrar lock. You may also see this listed as “clientTransferProhibited”
  2. Login to your Cloudflare dashboard to confirm the lock has been removed. You should see the registrar status transition from “Domain Locked” to “Transfer In Progress” or “Pending Approval”
  3. Cloudflare will reattempt the transfer automatically
  4. If the transfer does not complete after the lock is removed, you can select “Cancel and Retry” from the domain Overview page in the Cloudflare dashboard to force a reattempt

Hi @opendemy.org,

I don’t think you have to “do” anything to confirm the change, just give it a short while and check that the status has changed to one of those listed. The transfer should then automatically retry.

Thanks for the reply.
The mail literally says: " Login to your Cloudflare dashboard to confirm the lock has been removed."

English isn’t my first language. Does this not mean that I have to do something?