How to solve "An error occurred while processing the payment hold."?

I’ve been trying to transfer a domain, but keep getting this error with no any other detail.

An error occurred while processing the payment hold.

Does anyone know what exactly is wrong? I’ve been on CF for long time, I have two domains on CF registrar, so I don’t have any problem with payment so far.

Account specific questions about billing will need to be resolved by the Customer Support team.

To contact the billing team, please email [email protected] from your account email address. If you receive an automatic response that does not help resolve your issue, reply and indicate that you still require assistance. And, please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

1 Like

Hi, if you have not received a response, please let us know the ticket number so we can take a look.

1 Like

I accidentally submit my ticket through customer portal, forgetting to mail to your billing department directly. Ticket # is #2411183.

I have replied to your ticket. Please take a look and we can follow up on the ticket.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.