How to set the access to the A domain name automatically jump to the B domain name

Translated By Google
How to set the access to the A domain name automatically jump to the B domain name, for example, when I visit huamengyi.com, I jump to liub37.com, huamengyi.com this domain name is not in cloudflare, I use Alibaba Cloud, huamengyi.com this domain name I add A CNAME record pointing to liub37.com and then visite huamengyi.com showed the following error:

You can’t CNAME from one Cloudflare domain to another unless you’re on a Business or Enterprise plan.

You would have to use a Page Rule to forward Domain A over to Domain B:

Match: *example.com/* and add a Setting for Forwarding URL (301) to https://domainb.com/$1

I got the domain name huamengyi.com to cloudflare, according to what you said, but it didn’t work.

When I visited huamengyi.com, I got the following error.

The huamengyi domain no longer has an IP address. Did you change something?

The DNS entry needs to be there as an :orange: entry. Even an “A” record with an IP address of 8.8.8.8 will work. As long as it’s set to :orange: and you have that Page Rule forwarder, it will work.

It is still not working

I had to sort out my own DNS issues on this, but your site is now resolving, forwarding, and loading fine for me.

Do you have any locally-configured DNS on your computer?

The waterfall view on this test shows Domain A redirecting to Domain B, then a successful load.

Thank you very much,It is working now