How to set bot fight mode to on using api

Does anyone know how to turn bot fight mode to on using the api ?
I have tried this -
curl -X PUT “https://api.cloudflare.com/client/v4/zones/ZONEID/bot_management
-H “X-Auth-Email: AUTHEMAIL”
-H “X-Auth-Key: AUTHKEY”
-H “Content-Type: application/json”
–data ‘{“fight_mode”:true}’

but i get this error - ‘code’: 7000, ‘message’: ‘No route for that URI’ which means there is no url to bot_management?. Is there an updated url ?

Thanks

It does not appear as if that call was available via the API, so the error message will be pretty much spot on.

You’ll have to configure this via the UI for the time being.

Thanks for the info. Do you know if this will be included in the api at some time ?

Impossible to say I am afraid. I am surprised it’s not yet available, but it could be that they will add it at some point in the future.

If you want to clarify this for good, respectively suggest for it to be added it would be best to open a support ticket though.

Thanks for your help.

Hi again, Do you know if bot mode can be enabled globally so that when a new zone is created then it will automatically be enabled ? Obviously would set this up in the UI if there is such a setting.

You can’t set such default values. If the value is not on by default you will have to enable it after you added the domain.

:+1: Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.