How to Serve static assets with an efficient cache policy

I encountered an error on my bloggersite, indicating the need for an efficient cache policy for serving static assets. I am unsure about the required cache rule and the process of implementing it to resolve this issue.

The question is what is the cache rule I need to set and how to set it to fix this issue?

[Please don’t give theory and links for detailed info. Just provide up to the mark answer, include steps and format]

1 Like

seeking solution from someone expert in defining rules for cache for bloggersite…

You’ve set some pretty high expectations, and present a high likelihood of someone being criticized for trying to help you.

I suggest you re-word your requests to seem less demanding, but more appreciative for the free help the community can offer.

4 Likes

Atleast thanks for stopping by…

Like the answer you put, I stated that, there are lots, who are there only to talk around the topic instead of ‘on the topic…’ … that’s why I straightly said that but in brackets.

Anyways, if you able to find the answer then please mention the actual answer, else I am just minding my business… and saving time…

No more extra time to reply… Peace! Bless you…!

1 Like

@vinayak.etx That’s true. Most of the time they don’t get the question and they usually ended with theory & other than actual answer. My suggestion is just ignore such fellows.

Back to the que., I have the same issue and looking for the answer from 2 years still there is no actual fixes but have FAQs.
Still I got one site: problogbooster; where it suggest to add ‘Expires Headers’ for your bloggersite as follows:

<include expiration='7d' path='*.css'>
<include expiration='7d' path='*.js'>
<include expiration='3d' path='*.gif'>
<include expiration='3d' path='*.jpeg'>
<include expiration='3d' path='*.jpg'>
<include expiration='3d' path='*.png'>
<meta http-equiv="expires" content="sat, 02 jun 2024 00:00:00 GMT">

You can try with this solution. Hope this help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.