How to see what ip addresses cloudflare gave me?

I did everything yesterday, changed the name servers on my domain, but today I found out that IP addresses are blocked in my country. How can I see in advance (before changing name servers) which IPs were given to me by Cloudflare? Thanks

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

Can you share your domain name so we could check? :thinking:

May I ask what error do you get when you try to access your website? :thinking:
Can you share a screenshot of it?

If you recently changed your domain nameservers, usually the DNS propagation process could take up to 24 hours, but sometimes it takes a bit longer like 48 or 72 hours to fully propagate due to the DNS cache at our local ISP providers.

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?
Is it the same behaviour on your mobile phone (4G LTE, mobile data, cellular)?

If you do a lookup of a DNS record/hostname, for example A yourdomain.com, you would get two IPv4 and IPv6 addresses. They are given randomly and can change over the time.

The domain directly worked for me initially, everything opened. And then, when I opened it, I found the page of Roskomnadzor (that the ip on which I applied was blocked). I’m wondering if I can manually change it somehow? Or even better, if I know in advance which IP address will be given to me (so that I can immediately check it)

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.