How to Retract A Compalint?

Hello guys, does anyone know who I can contact to retrieve a complaint I falsely filed? I sent mails to [email protected] but got no reply. I would appreciate it if someone refers me to a mail address that I can write to as this is an urgent matter. Thanks!

If you mailed and included the details you shared via the form the team will be able to connect the reports.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.