How to report domain registered with Cloudflare for abuse

Hi all,

I have found several domains used to host illegal content (disgusting, violent crush torture videos) which have Cloudflare as the registrar. Cloudflare is not just a passthrough service in this case - they are the company the domain itself is registered WITH.

Submitting abuse reports with detailed evidence has gotten no response. I cannot contact police because the website’s owners are in a country with no laws against crush torture. I need Cloudflare to take responsibility, disable the domains and blocklist the registrant.

Basant

When you submit an abuse report at Abuse approach - Cloudflare you will receive a confirmation email with a confirmation code in the Subject. While the Trust and Safety team reviewed the details of your report, that may be the only reply you receive. Did you receive a reply with the confirmation code in the subject? If not, you may want to re-submit the report. In any event, complaints cannot be escalated via this forum.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.